Monday, August 2, 2010

Introducing Amy Bultemeier...one of our new House Managers....

Hi my name is Amy Bultemeier. I am excited to begin work at the O’Connor house. I have been married for ten years and I am a mother to two very active and precocious boys, age 6 and 3. They are wonderful blessings that keep me grounded in faith as a constant reminder of God’s love. I have a passion to serve others and pray daily that God works through me to encourage and bring hope to those around me. I love to read, write, scrapbook, and eat! Chocolate is a main food group for me and I have been known to eat a whole pan of brownies in one day. I also enjoy running and playing sports with my boys, as well as watching Purdue football and basketball.

I believe God gives us what we need, who we need, and when we need it. I gain my courage and strength from Matthew 19:26 “With God, all things are possible.” I am deeply touched by all those that cross my path and cherish each encounter no matter how big or small. I feel very blessed for the opportunity to work at the O’Connor house. I look forward to meeting the women and children, sharing in their lives, and serving in what ever ways needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment