Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Please meet: Sara Ferguson...a New House Manager...

Hello....

My name is Sara Ferguson and I am so excited to join the staff at The O'Connor House. I am energetic and love being around people. I am married to Matt and we have a baby boy, Isaac! I love spending time with family and friends, fitness, and helping people. I was a high school teacher for 5 years and recently resigned so that I can spend more time with my son. I also enjoy my part-time Personal Fitness Training work.
I joined The O'Connor house because of my passion for helping women and families.
I am looking forward to getting to know and share life with the women at The O'Connor House. God has blessed me so much so I am thanful for the opportunity to help bless the lives of others.
~Sara

No comments:

Post a Comment