Monday, June 14, 2010

Kari's Blogging Experience

Hello World!!!! It is I Kari Jo, I am writing well actually I am blogging to let you guys know that I am going bowling with my son which I have yet to tell him, I think Im going to make it a surprise not quite sure yet, haven't made up my mind. Well... Ms. Kerrine has found her feet!!! YAH!!!, which means now no more pretty in pink finger nail polish :( She will be 6 months old in 2 weeks and 1 day, I cannot believe it my baby boy will be 5 in 5 weeks, thats awesome!!! He's so excited he wants a Spongebob Squarepants party and his bedroom the same. Yes, that's right The Disney Family will be moving into their OWN house in 6 weeks! The 24th of July is our last wake up as residents, quite excited if I should say so myself. Just wanna say thanks to all those that have helped my family and I we are truly greatful for what you've contributed to us! NOW.... a few words from Kenn'yon: I wanna say that GOD prays for us :), and to praise GOD, love always Kenn'yon!!!!!

Farewell Fellow Bloggers
Kari

No comments:

Post a Comment